Thursday, May 14, 2015

End of Year.... PANIC!!!

AAAAAHHHH!!!

There are only 9 more days of school!

5 Ways To Survive A Panic Attack

Why am I freaking out????  Simple.  REPORT CARDS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY.

And guess what... I haven't even started!

This is me right now:
The Hands-On Teacher: Report Card Comments....Made EASY!

When am I going to do them?  I am spending every waking moment teaching kids, working with kids, meeting with parents, meeting with teachers, making next year's class lists, etc....  It goes on and on!

how I get it all done

Ha ha, but no seriously.  How will I get report cards done???  Help me out, people!  I only have until Wednesday.  How do you get report cards done?  How do you get it all done?  COMMENT BELOW please!  This girl needs advice!  ASAP!!!

If ONE more person gives me advice or tells me they have "a little arthritis".  Rheumatoid Arthritis

So help me out below!  Before I start crying over these dang report cards...   :)

Nala Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment