Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Dad :)

I have the best dad.  No really, I think I do!

In honor of Father's Day, I just had to write about my dad.

He is always there for me.  Not just to listen, but to help me with EVERYTHING!  He can fix anything- or if he doesn't know how to fix it, he knows who to call.  He's always been there for my mom and my sister, and anyone else who needs anything.  I've never heard him say no when someone asks for help.  He even hung a 20 foot ceiling fan with one hand for me.

If my car breaks down, he's there and knows what to do.  Water in my crawlspace?  He not only fixes it, but knows how to clean it up.  Light switch doesn't work?  It's fixed before I know it's broken!

My dad is a superhero.  He doesn't sleep.  He works nights so that he has time during the day to get chores and things like that done.  He's selfless- he volunteers at work to work on holidays so the parents of younger children can be with their families.

He loves golf and working on his model cars.  He doesn't ever go in half way to a hobby- it's always 100% in!

I just love my dad.  I feel so blessed to have him as a father.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment